Ultrasound :)

For the first time today, my children actually got to witness an ultrasound of the new baby!! They have never gotten to experience that before, as in doctor's offices, children are not usually welcomed (at least, in my experience). I was offered an ultrasound by some very kind ladies at a local pregnancy center!   The children got to see the baby jumping inside my tummy, punching and kicking, and even rolling his or her little toes against the womb. They talked about it the whole way home, especially Caleb.

I love "meeting" my babies for the first time!

What did you think of this article?

Trackbacks
  • Trackbacks are closed for this post.
Comments

• 2/2/2013 12:18 AM Nicole Haynes wrote:
    Congratulations to you & your beautiful family on baby #6 I'm pregnant with #4 and due in March! We have a son who is 8, a Daughter who is 6, and another daughter who is 2, and we are expecting another Boy! we are so excited, and I couldn't feel more blessed
    1. 2/2/2013 7:40 AM Bethany wrote:
      Congratulations to you as well, Nichole!! You don't have much longer to wait! So happy for you!
    2. 2/2/2013 7:41 AM Bethany wrote:
  • 2/5/2013 12:16 AM Lisa O'B wrote:
    Awe. Some.
  • 2/5/2013 8:35 AM Sandcastle Momma wrote:
    That's so cool that the kids got to see their newest sibling! I'm so happy for y'all!
  • 2/22/2013 10:22 AM Pamela wrote:
    Precious. Looks like the baby is sucking his/her thumb. Am I seeing that correctly?
  • 3/27/2013 1:01 AM H. Turner wrote:
    Hi Bethany! I saw this pic of your miscarried little one & I will never forget it! I will pray you have peace that your baby is in Heaven & what a seet tiny life it was in the pic! Very awesome little person!I wish for you to carry & deliver more children & be happy. Thank you for sharing your difficult experience. Much love & God Bless!